Three Weeks In
Posted on Monday Feb 15, 2010 at 09:33PM in Anything
Here is my status / thought three weeks into Plan A (formerly known as Plan B)
- I am still jet lagged. I feel sleepy during the morning but otherwise I am fine
- I have been eating out almost 85% of the days I have been in Hong Kong. I have also joined Fitness First and definitely need to make use of it
- The amount of alcohol I have consumed in the last three weeks is the sum of all alcohol I have consumed 3 months before I leave UK.
- Where the f**k did all the people come from?! The whole town is packed
- My mom is better at investigating my life than FBI / MI5 / KGB
- I still feel like I am on holiday here in Hong Kong. I think that would change when my boxes arrive.
- My box is currently somewhere near the Gulf at the moment. I just hope that the pirates in Somali won't find it
- Work is fine, except a lot of midnight calls.
- Lunch is much better around here. Plenty of nice food and company!
- My salary is pretty good over here. Why didn't I do it earlier?
- I missed MINI. Didn't help when they have big poster showing Mini near Time Square.